Topic: Prayer Points {Friday 22 June 2018}

1. Talk to the Father about your sins. Ask Him to forgive you and give you the grace to forsake them.
Proverbs 18:3 Contemporary English Version; If you don't confess your sins, you will be a failure. But God will be merciful if you confess your sins and give them up.

2. Intercede for God’s children that they may receive the grace to obey Him.
Hebrews 13:21 Contemporary English Version; I pray God will make you ready to obey him and that you will always be eager to do right. May Jesus help you do what pleases God. To Jesus Christ be glory forever and ever! Amen.

3. Pray for and receive the grace to do God’s will.
Matthew 7:21 International Standard Version; "Not everyone who keeps saying to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will get into the kingdom from heaven, but only the person who keeps doing the will of my Father in heaven.”

4. Pray to God that He may keep His Word concerning the peace, prosperity and safety of Israel.
Ezekiel 34:14-15 Contemporary English Version; 14 They will be safe as they feed on grassy meadows and green hills. 15 I promise to take care of them and keep them safe,

5. Pray for your country to support Israel as it fulfils its end-time purpose. Take note that all nations will be judged based on their treatment of Israel. Joel 3:12-14 TLB; 12 “Collect the nations; bring them to the valley of Jehoshaphat, for there I will sit to pronounce judgment on them all. 13 Now let the sickle do its work; the harvest is ripe and waiting. Tread the winepress, for it is full to overflowing with the wickedness of these men.” 14 Multitudes, multitudes waiting in the valley for the verdict of their doom! For the Day of the Lord is near, in the Valley of Judgment.

6. Intercede for the Church that it may be bound by genuine love.
Romans 12:9 New Living Translation; Don't just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good.

7. Acknowledge what God has given you and thank Him for that. Pray and receive the wisdom to use what He has already given you for Him to increase it, so that you may have more than enough.
Matthew 25:29 Contemporary English Version; Everyone who has something will be given more, and they will have more than enough. But everything will be taken from those who don't have anything.
Matthew 25:29 New Living Translation; To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance. But from those who do nothing, even what little they have will be taken away.

Pastor Nathanael Munashe-Takudzwa {Higher Life Centre 2018 Production}

Higher Life Centre